Eagles players / fans

crew_dawg16

Established Member
What a bunch of classless assholes. A player is laying on the field paralyzed and all they can do is throw temper tantrums about the call. Samuel was actually complaining to the judge standing near Collie.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I am a fan of neither team and I dont care who wins and the call upset me. They were reacting to a horrible call after seeing the replay, not the injured player. I was/am sincerely concerned for the WR that is injured but was upset about the call. I hope it is not a serious injury

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
they were reacting to the bullshit helmet to helmet call. it's pretty damn obvious that he wasn't trying to hit collie in the head. if collie hadn't made the stupid choice to lower his head down, he wouldn't be getting carted off the field.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
What a bunch of classless assholes. A player is laying on the field paralyzed and all they can do is throw temper tantrums about the call. Samuel was actually complaining to the judge standing near Collie.

I agree 100%

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
its unfortunate that he got hurt but the call was 100% BS! How was he defenseless when he had the ball?

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
they were reacting to the bullshit helmet to helmet call. it's pretty damn obvious that he wasn't trying to hit collie in the head. if collie hadn't made the stupid choice to lower his head down, he wouldn't be getting carted off the field.

well maybe the defender should have tackled like a professional that he is and wrap up the WR with his arms and get low. Instead he tries to get that big hit running into him with no form what so ever. Call was 100% correct and he will be fined for the hit too

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
well maybe the defender should have tackled like a professional that he is and wrap up the WR with his arms and get low. Instead he tries to get that big hit running into him with no form what so ever. Call was 100% correct and he will be fined for the hit too

:rollseyes

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
call was bs, dude must have a soft head. the eagles suck the fat one, but in this case they are correct. the hit was good and fair, if he is fined for that then they just as well shut down the NFL. the sport is violent period! if the payers are too scared to take a hit then they can choose not to play the game.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
...says someone who obviously didn't watch the ****ing game:rollseyes did you see it in real time? did you see that part where collie was bent over trying to get into a standing fetal position, stick his head right in the path of the defender? maybe if collie had decided to protect himself intelligently, the defender wouldn't have hit his head even if he was trying.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
its football people. not ballet.

remember football of the 60's? blood dripping....broken limbs....the smell of death and fear....now that was football.

not this panzy ass shit we see today....oohhh he touched me...flag flag....he looked at me wrong after the snap...flag flag....

let them play. if he didnt want to get paralyzed...he should not have tried to catch the ball....his helmet got in the way of a perfectly good tackle.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I wonder how many of the people complaining in this thread (or will complain) are Cowboy fans? :poke:

Planter

Banned
no what's classless is the NFL fining/suspending/flagging helmet to helmet hits, and stupid calls like this, and then butt ****ed ****** fans like the OP coming in here crying about some professional athlete (WHO KNOWS THE RISKS, CHOOSES TO STEP ON THE FIELD, and ACCEPTS THE RISKS that football is ****ing gladiator sport, and you're likely to get hurt) gets a little concussion, and then some fans boo the call.

Don't suit up, step on the field and play the game if you're that worried about getting hurt. go get a 9-5, make $50K a year, and work a real job.

these rules are bullshit, the fines are gay, and the Commissioner and the NFL are out of line with this garbage. The players get paid millions of dollars, they know the risks. volunteer sport. not like this is the military and they were drafted and have no choice but to play....because they can retire at any time, there's someone else who is willing to step up to the plate and strap some pads and a helmet on and take that risk.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
no what's classless is the NFL fining/suspending/flagging helmet to helmet hits, and stupid calls like this, and then butt ****ed ****** fans like the OP coming in here crying about some professional athlete (WHO KNOWS THE RISKS, CHOOSES TO STEP ON THE FIELD, and ACCEPTS THE RISKS that football is ****ing gladiator sport, and you're likely to get hurt) gets a little concussion, and then some fans boo the call.

Don't suit up, step on the field and play the game if you're that worried about getting hurt. go get a 9-5, make $50K a year, and work a real job.

these rules are bullshit, the fines are gay, and the Commissioner and the NFL are out of line with this garbage. The players get paid millions of dollars, they know the risks. volunteer sport. not like this is the military and they were drafted and have no choice but to play....because they can retire at any time, there's someone else who is willing to step up to the plate and strap some pads and a helmet on and take that risk.

Are you really that ****ing stupid? I am not defending anything of which your entire rant is about. I am saying that the reaction by the fans / players in this situation is completely uncalled for. I could care less and, in fact, agree with most of your points.

Show a little respect/class/compassion for the people on that field instead of acting like a bunch of cry babies when a call goes against you, especially in the case of a serious injury.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member

**** off. We were complaining about a bullshit call. Obviously we don't want anyone to get hurt but that call was so ****ing bullshit, as was the Manning call.

Users who are viewing this thread