Eagles Or Cowboys?

1BLKSVT2NV

Established Member
Just wondering...should be a interesting matchup...even though I do live in Tx I am still going for the eagles. The advantage that the cowboys have is...not everyone on the eagles is healthy...but its okay we will see what happens

Mika

Established Member
The Cowboys are playing tougher ball than in years past, but at Philly, I'll go with Philly.

Mika

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Leave it to Bledsoe to screw up what should have been a tying touchdown. Dallas will never win a superbowl with him at QB regardless of how much talent they have.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
MassCobra said:
Leave it to Bledsoe to screw up what should have been a tying touchdown. Dallas will never win a superbowl with him at QB regardless of how much talent they have.

+1. Horrible game for him :nonono:

97gtconv.

Established Member
sweet revenge from last year. we just made bigger plays than dallas. it was a scrappy hard fought game on both sides. can't wait to the next one. hopefully with not as banged up team or a short week.

Last edited:

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
On that last play it look like Bledsoe was expecting Whitten to turn to the outside and that's why the throw sucked so bad.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
didnt watch it...was to busy sleepig off a hang over from the day befor. had to celebrat sat. after watching OU receive a LONGHORN asswhoopin

Big game no doubt The boys need to win this game for sure. I do wish the saints wouldve lost thought. now gotta hope for carolina to beat em after the win(hopefully) so we can get a bye.

Users who are viewing this thread