Eagle throws goat off of a cliff

He''ll go back and eat his fill. Might not have been a mistake. It worked.:lol1:

It looked like the strategy was to knock the goat out cold by whacking it against the mountain, this way he wouldn't feel much when you slammed against the base of the mountain. Nice mercy killing by the eagle. :rockon:

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
That Eagle was massive, OMG. Id Be afraid as hell to be anywhere near a mountain that has goat catching birds... Im not nearly as large in profile as a far goat like that is... I could imagine fighting off a freakin eagle... lol

That Eagle was massive, OMG. Id Be afraid as hell to be anywhere near a mountain that has goat catching birds... Im not nearly as large in profile as a far goat like that is... I could imagine fighting off a freakin eagle... lol

That thing would slap you off the side of the mountain like the billy goat. This is like the mackdaddy of all eagles. Its their goliath.

wag03gt

Established Member
Looks like a Golden Eagle...poor goat i cant imagine what was going through his head.."oh sh!t ?!"

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
We have a lot of golden eagles up here.. It is very common for them to pick up fawns and small calves... We almost hit one going down a rural road and when it took off right in front of us the wingspan was far wider than our 08 F-350...

Users who are viewing this thread