EA Access. Out now for Xbox One and soon for PS4

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
pretty cool stuff....not a bad deal if your a nerd like me.

That's what I am thinking. Odds are I will only play BF4 for a few months then move to whatever else they have.

I have been hitting up the games with gold on XBL and find myself enjoying lots of games I normally wouldn't buy. (Max, Guacamillie, and so on)

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Sony turned down EA Access for ps4, so only gonna be on x1 and possibly origin.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Does it work in the same manner as GWG?

Sort of. I am not sure if they are doing a new game every month. I bought a year for $30 and downloaded Peggle Two and BF4. Been playing peggle with the kids. What a fun game.

Right now the only free games are bf4, madden 25, fifa14 and Peggle Two. All other EA games are 10% off and also all ea titles are available for download/play 5 days before the release date.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Sony turned down EA Access for ps4, so only gonna be on x1 and possibly origin.
This

They said it a while back that Sony said no to them. IMO it has to do with Sony's Playstation Now service and the PS+ (if you dont have this, what are you waiting for????) which in a way is similar but still, having a choice would've been sweet.

Sony announced share play on the next update, means you can play with a friend WITHOUT having the game installed or the actual disc. How freaking cool is that????

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Can one keep the games when/if they cancel their subscription to this EA thing?

I don't know.

My first thought we be to say no. If that was the case one could buy one month for $4.99 then download all the games and cancel. Not sure they want that to happen.

mustang_milly

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407967326.782670.jpg there is your answer

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
This

They said it a while back that Sony said no to them. IMO it has to do with Sony's Playstation Now service and the PS+ (if you dont have this, what are you waiting for????) which in a way is similar but still, having a choice would've been sweet.

Sony announced share play on the next update, means you can play with a friend WITHOUT having the game installed or the actual disc. How freaking cool is that????
You on steam? Origin? Uplay?

4601S/C

Established Member
I'd still rather buy my games on physical media,one at a time, and I still do when possible. I have to admit STEAM (In it's current form at least) is pretty nice, but it's not subscription. I'm really not a fan subscription based gaming, where your access to the games themselves depends on subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread