E85 tuners near NE Indiana

saleenssc1989

Established Member
I was curious if anyone knew of or had good experiences tuning for the 03 cobra. I had my car tuned at Brenspeed in 2010, however they no longer touch cars older than 2005.
I am in the process of adding some fuel upgrades to switch to E85 and a lower 4lb pulley.
Any help in locating an E85 tuner would be great, I'm located near NE Indiana (Fort Wayne).

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Sub'ing since I am a fellow Fort Wayne member and will be needing an E85 tuner as soon as my Teksid build is done!

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I live 45 min from ft wayne in ohio in defiance there is a tuner over by Sandusky so about 2-2 and 1/2 hours from you crt performance. When I do my fuel upgrade I am 90 percent sure that's who I am going to have do mine someone else on here had them tune their car. Another option is head up to Detroit you have alternative which the tunes there are pretty conservative and its going to be done his way or no way at all and you also have livernoise up there. If I don't get time to do my fuel system myself Crt will do it and tune the car for 2-2500 and that's them getting the parts for the fuel upgrade.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
If you have a solid wideband...and a laptop....no need to make appointments and drive anywhere. Send a pm to 04sleeper here on the forum and he'll remote custom tune the car, he is a magician at tuning E85 terminators

Users who are viewing this thread