E85 race blend question

Andrade

Established Member
i have a bunch of E85 race blend at my disposal that i was wanting to tune my cobra and run it on.. what would you guys recommend for fuel system and injectors to do so? and have you guys seen a big HP gain over just running 91?

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
A mod list would be helpful to answer this. But if your fuel system is stock just overbuild it from the beginning and save the headache of doing it over and over as you add boost. I saw a gain of 30hp by switching with a bolt on car. 2.8 pulley, cai, exhaust and a conservative spark curve. BTW that was on E 70 since that is whats in the majority of the pumps local to me.

Last edited:

Andrade

Established Member
appreciate it ...

2.76 pulley
CAI
x pipe cat backs
kooks long tubes

im hoping that the race blend will put down even more power then just regular e85.. on the dyno.. im going to try to test with both to see what makes more...

how big of fuel pump and injectors are recommended.. the car right now makes 490 to the tires ... however

i want to upgrade fuel system enough to compensate for 2.8 kenne bell when i buy one and id like to make 700-750 to the tires over all... so maybe aeromotive pump?

Users who are viewing this thread