E85 on a Paxton

RR5.0

Established Member
Background: car is an auto 2012 with paxton wastegated at 10psi, 4c converter on 93 octane through id1000s and a bap.

I have finally gotten my car back in order and I'm ready to get it going on track for some upgrades. I have everything set aside for my oil pump gear upgrade, lightweight water pump pulley, and a ported boss manifold. I recently picked up a DD truck so I can finally tuck the car away as a race car.

The next thing I want to try is e85 for the car. I want to know what I need to make this work on my car without spending a huge amount of money. If I do need a fuel system, a budget one would work best for me. Or a simple fuel pump upgrade if needed. I want to rev the car to 7600 on the Boss Manifold on e85 at the 10psi wastegate spring. Car is stock motor so thats as much as it will see until it gets pulled for a built motor.

So what is NECESSARY to run e85 with my setup?

GBCoyote

Established Member
I went with JPC's budget E85 system. Put together very well, literally all I had to buy was a few T fittings and a vacuum block. It's gorgeous to look at all the Fore stuff also.

Users who are viewing this thread