E85 Lightning vs C5 vett

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Back in the day I just didn't like white lightnings... But I think they look naughty now!

Lightning held its own for sure.

hurley383

Established Member
Good lord that's some aggressive boost. I wish they had e85 here. What's he's trapping on that combo? Doing work for sure!

Last time we were at the track it was trapping about 126 i think no spray obviously. Pretty crappy times though 11.03 with 2.2 60 ft with 305/45/18 mickey thompsons. We were having major traction issues having to let off at the 1/8th and get back into it all night almost every single pass track prep was lame but they didnt kick us out haha.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
back the boost down and spray it to win. my truck with a magnum powers on 20#'s with 150 shot put down over 700rwhp and 880rwtq. pull the boost back and hit it with the spray which will reduce belt slip but up the power big time.

hurley383

Established Member
back the boost down and spray it to win. my truck with a magnum powers on 20#'s with 150 shot put down over 700rwhp and 880rwtq. pull the boost back and hit it with the spray which will reduce belt slip but up the power big time.

We plan to keep the boost where it is at and then spray a 75 to a 100 shot ontop of it. The belt slip issue is because the belt is to big for it we are still jumping between a bunch of different belts finding the one that works best for this set up without being to tight.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
We plan to keep the boost where it is at and then spray a 75 to a 100 shot ontop of it. The belt slip issue is because the belt is to big for it we are still jumping between a bunch of different belts finding the one that works best for this set up without being to tight.
I dont see why more built L's dont spray. Too many all boost hippies. Looking forward to more vids.

Users who are viewing this thread