E85 Evo 10 vs 405whp STI vs 01 Camaro SS...vids

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
50mph roll. Blew tires off, lifted, got back into it...and the end result

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_WxUcwt_bQ"]YouTube- ‪001.MP4‬‎[/nomedia]

Same thing. 50 roll, only this time I felt generous and started in 3rd (3krpms) instead of 2nd due to traction...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykB-oHLo0Lc"]YouTube- ‪002.MP4‬‎[/nomedia]

Both runs I shut down around 130. This was on a 100 shot.

Have videos coming from the STI also and from a follow car behind....they will be up later

Best part about it is, after we ran, the STI owner came up to me and said "we shoulda went into 5th thats my faster gear and I woulda caught up" I simply couldnt help but laugh along with everyone else getting a kick out of it.

therobman

Established Member
5th gear is prob his fastest my buddy has an sti and it boost spikes in 5th another 4lbs of boost but it wouldnt have mattered especially when there 5th gear only goes to 135 lol why didint you run them on motor that would have been a good run

mebetter

Established Member
It's actually true that the higher gears is stronger in big turbo cars, because there is more load they reach full boost much sooner than in the lower gears.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
behind video from shitty cell phone

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVDBP9L1wU&playnext=1&videos=pi6U-WymUbw"]YouTube- STi vs. SS Camaro vs. Evo X[/nomedia]
'
the actual GOOD videos from the STI accidentally got deleted....

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Those runs would have been good if you were on motor. A 405whp STI is only a 117mph car, no match for you on spray.

Good kills.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Nice kills man, and you have a terribly sexy SS my friend!! Im just waiting for the evo/sti fanboys to come in and exclaim how nitrous is cheating.

venomws6

Established Member
right around 3800rpms.

put it this way, I usually do 60 rolls in 2nd....thats around 4300rpms

Thats really low RPM for 4.10 so with 3.42 50mph in 2nd gear your at 2500rpm???

My old T/A with 3.42 from 2nd at 60mph I was 4800rpm !!!

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
50mph roll. Blew tires off, lifted, got back into it...and the end result

YouTube- ‪001.MP4‬‎

Same thing. 50 roll, only this time I felt generous and started in 3rd (3krpms) instead of 2nd due to traction...

YouTube- ‪002.MP4‬‎

Both runs I shut down around 130. This was on a 100 shot.

Have videos coming from the STI also and from a follow car behind....they will be up later

Best part about it is, after we ran, the STI owner came up to me and said "we shoulda went into 5th thats my faster gear and I woulda caught up" I simply couldnt help but laugh along with everyone else getting a kick out of it.

oh man! the whole time i thought you were going all motor! didnt know you were squeezing on them. what a night a day diffrence N20 makes. good runs.

therobman

Established Member
a 2nd gear roll at 50 with 4.10's should put u around 4800 unless you have a 28 inch tire then you should be around 4400 a 60 roll would put you at 5700 that pretty high

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread