E85+ dry kit

basspro302

Established Member
Any one run e85 with a dry kit? Any suggestions on tuners. I'm thinking id1000 and a bap.

rayh91

Established Member
How big of a kit? I asked my tuner (Alex at VMP) about E85 and he recommended it to me with my 100 dry shot. The gas where I'm at isn't that great so I had to explore my options. If I did, I would go that exact route of id1000s and a bap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basspro302

Established Member
I'm on a 125 jet with the jms kit. How do you like the vmp tune? My jms tune pops like a shotgun on decel I was thinking about switching tunes.

rayh91

Established Member
I'm on a 125 jet with the jms kit. How do you like the vmp tune? My jms tune pops like a shotgun on decel I was thinking about switching tunes.

Love it. Driveability is just like stock. I'm on the NA tune right now and it does pop a little on decel.
I'm on the .052 Jet for now otherwise it's stock with some axle backs.

Give them a call and see how it goes.

basspro302

Established Member
On my jms tune once I let off and it starts to decel in gear it sounds like a double blast from a shotgun even with the n2o out of the car.

rayh91

Established Member
On my jms tune once I let off and it starts to decel in gear it sounds like a double blast from a shotgun even with the n2o out of the car.

Mine does that every now and then with the VMP tune. Only on spirited driving. Doesn't do it day to day driving.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread