E85 cobras, whipple on way to RET

lguizar12

Established Member
Gotta love daytime race vids!!!
Yea they are rare
nice vids. looks like that 3.4 e85 car is close to the same setup as myself. what did that one put down and how much boost?
He's a member here yfzkevin. He put down low 800hp/ 822 tq with belt slip and boost dropping

I love how the engine shakes at 3:01
It's ridiculous

Wow man, badass cars. That god damn silver whippled one is insane lol.

tell me about it!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
nice vids. looks like that 3.4 e85 car is close to the same setup as myself. what did that one put down and how much boost?

The 3.4 put down 800/820

Wow man, badass cars. That god damn silver whippled one is insane lol.

The funny part was that the "smaller" of the whipples (both are silver) went after a viper on the way up. The crusher was behind me most of the way.

I tried to get the viper race on video but after hector beat him the first time, he didn't want to run again.

Quick pic of the 3.4 whipple motor. Sorry it's a cell phone picture. My camera died on the way up :bash:

c6e4d0c4-8744-aba2.jpg

Last edited:

yfzkevin

Established Member
Thank you very much guys the car runs hard. It still has alot left it in. The car made 806 and 821 @5800 rpms and 19* timing and belt slip. I was losing 5-6 psi boost. The motor is built to handle 7500 rpms but I will only take it to 7000 once I get th belt slip issue fixed.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Thank you very much guys the car runs hard. It still has alot left it in. The car made 806 and 821 @5800 rpms and 19* timing and belt slip. I was losing 5-6 psi boost. The motor is built to handle 7500 rpms but I will only take it to 7000 once I get th belt slip issue fixed.

DAMN dude ur car is a beast.... i was at the dyno day , and when ur car was up on the dyno i think my ears popped.lol .. sick car though. :beer:

yfzkevin

Established Member
^^^^thank you very much. I am so happy with the car. Yeah the car is very loud now. Sorry about the ears. It was funny watching everyones faces as I was pulling upto th Dyno. The car looks likes sleeper ad no one thought it had anything. That's what I love about it. No one thinks really anything is done to it until I floor it :)

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member

Glad to see its up and running well!! 800 WOO HOO man! insane!! Idk if you've heard about my new setup route but its pretty nice pm me and Ill hit you up with the details kevin! glad the whipple is running well!

yfzkevin

Established Member
Glad to see its up and running well!! 800 WOO HOO man! insane!! Idk if you've heard about my new setup route but its pretty nice pm me and Ill hit you up with the details kevin! glad the whipple is running well!

I will pm you in a little when I get back on a comp and not on my phone. You will have to inform me on the details on your setup

Users who are viewing this thread