E85 and whipple 2.9?

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
First off the car is down as we speak getting a fore 3 pump return setup with fore rails 8an feed and 8 an return line the car is getting 1-3/4 kooks and comp 360 cams working on this project as we speak I've got ford racing 80lb injectors what do you guys think the fuel system will support I'm thinking around 800 rwhp is what it will make maybe more on the 22.5 psi pully it already made 697 rwhp and my current stuff was maxed out so know I'm adding cams headers and head studs and the new fuel system

Whats yalls thoughts

Thanks
Robert

Ironhand

Banned
Well the 80s will be borderline. The adverage seems to be around the 750 mark before larger injecters are added due to FPDC. Also, why did you use the -8 for a feed line and not the -10? The Fore Y blocks and filter are already setup to accept the larger line. The -10 feed line offers the ability to provide more volume of fuel at a lower pressure. Just food for thought.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I see that know but heck a half inch line should be plenty, plus the is what Justin at fore said to use

Robert

Ironhand

Banned
My 3 to 1 y block is 8an I'm pretty sure

Mine is 3x -6 to -10

I see that know but heck a half inch line should be plenty, plus the is what Justin at fore said to use

Robert

I was told to use the -10. But I just checked Lethals site and you can order either -8 or -10 fittings for the fuel lines.

I went with the -10 feed line that splits to 2 -8s into the Fore rails and 105lb injectors.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
So what I'm I looking at the max the 80s can handle e85 on 93 it will not be a problem, and I have no clue what kinda power this setup can make

Users who are viewing this thread