Never To Fast
Established Member
First Startup Video of new combo
[youtube_browser]9V2b8B2fxh8[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Teksid block 20 over, 17cc dish CP pistons (coated sides and top), stock rods & crank (dual keyed), ported 9 thread heads, custom comp cams, ported lower intake, 3.4W, ARP throughout, triple pumps -10 feed, -8 return, 105lbs inj. And all the other little bolt on goodies.
With a messed up lower pulley only making 16lbs it made 753hp and can’t remember the TQ I know it was 6xx, It was tuned by Eric Brooks at Brooksspeed (great guy and knows what he is doing with these cars, I highly recommend him). However, it was either spinning the tire on the dyno or slipping the clutch. I got it home found out the lower pulley was all messed up, changed it and was seeing 19-20lbs so who knows what kind of power it was making all I know is that it was FAST!!!!

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
That was also without running the Killer Chiller. A really good friend of mine did the Vid for me (thanks Josh)I had the car going for about 2-3 months then decided to change the combo to twin 60’s. All I’m doing now is waiting for the Sullivan intake to get powder coated and to pick up ID1000. Don’t know what kind of power it’s going to make but I am sure it will be fun!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread