E-force times/dyno?

SVTStampede

Established Member
Anyone here running an E-force? Looking for times/dyno and specifics on pulley size.

Thanks.

nate-roth

Established Member
Similar to the Magnuson your probably limited to the low 600's in rhwhp with the eddy. The kit is limited by inlet size. If buying new look at VMP or Roush, if used the Edelbrock may be worth it. I got the Maggie set up with CAI and three pulleys all in for $3400 from a member here. Im really happy with it but I think it is realistically maxxed out at 615 rwhp, at least on pump gas.

Bgoins

Established Member
Similar to the Magnuson your probably limited to the low 600's in rhwhp with the eddy. The kit is limited by inlet size. If buying new look at VMP or Roush, if used the Edelbrock may be worth it. I got the Maggie set up with CAI and three pulleys all in for $3400 from a member here. Im really happy with it but I think it is realistically maxxed out at 615 rwhp, at least on pump gas.

That's a heck of a deal!

The Beast 2014

Established Member
I got a good deal on my Edelbrock. I was very wary about pushing the stock block to far and this has plenty of power for me. My local performance shop supports it too. Inlet size is an issue but hasn't been a problem at my power levels yet.

Quad4_72

Established Member
3 in pulley.jpg

That was on a 3 inch pulley. It was fun, but if you are like me you will want more power. I wasted a lot of money switching. Oh well you live and you learn.

Users who are viewing this thread