E-boost controller/Zeithronis wide band meter

marcul29

Established Member
Hey guys I have these 2 items that I have no use for them anymore if anybody is interesting they are for sale , both items are brand new this were the parts that was going to be installed in my car at induction concepts BUT we all know what happened to IC, so I'm stuck with a bunch of parts now.
for the E-boost controller 1 I'm asking $400 and for the zeithronics wide band meter I'm asking $350 it already has a custom made panel that will fit in the buttom part of your radio bezel if you guys need to see pics I will e-mail them to whoever is interetsted on them, I have no idea how to post pics in this website. [email protected]

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
marcul29 said:
Hey guys I have these 2 items that I have no use for them anymore if anybody is interesting they are for sale , both items are brand new this were the parts that was going to be installed in my car at induction concepts BUT we all know what happened to IC, so I'm stuck with a bunch of parts now.
for the E-boost controller 1 I'm asking $400 and for the zeithronics wide band meter I'm asking $350 it already has a custom made panel that will fit in the buttom part of your radio bezel if you guys need to see pics I will e-mail them to whoever is interetsted on them, I have no idea how to post pics in this website. [email protected]

Willing to sell the custom panel for the Zeintronix display? Email me some pics if you can to [email protected]

Thanks.

mustarrosa

Established Member
Hey gang that is a TurboSmart E-boost controller and top of the line with programable boost for 3 different settings..I have one and like the boost options and no worry about overspike too.

Users who are viewing this thread