E-85 locations North Of DC?

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
After checking online from the E-85 Locater. I found the Chevron Station listed and well..... It hasn't been chevron for some time now it seems. I think It would be a good idea maybe in the MACA section to list the correct locations for E-85 as some of us move towards running the corn. Not Only for our cars but my fleet vehicles and personal vehicles as well that are E-85 as well. With that being said are they any known locations in the north of DC area with E-85 at the pump? Thanks MACA

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Steve your an a$$. Lol I'll get my free hookup I thank you. ;-)

That was the one I went to on ft. Meade Road. It's a trailer shop now. WTF!!!!!

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Ashburn, next to my house :)

And you still won't run it! Hahaha hopefully they put one up this way soon. But would be nice if anybody knew some updates if it's in the works? Even if I never do run the corn it would be nice to know for others.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I don't know how far north you want, but there is a gas station at the end of the golden mile, (40 west), in Frederick, right before Casa Rica on the right.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member

Thanks that helped a lot. If I take the long way home Annapolis is my closest location. When I'm ready I'll have a 55 gallon drum for sure..... ;-) Steve! Haha

I don't know how far north you want, but there is a gas station at the end of the golden mile, (40 west), in Frederick, right before Casa Rica on the right.

I work in DC and live Far East 20 miles north of Baltimore water side. Frederick is way way way out there. But thanks for the tidbit. If I'm out that way it's good to know there is one. Thanks

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Not enough for me yet. It sounds like none of us are up to pushing the car home...

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Not enough for me yet. It sounds like none of us are up to pushing the car home...

Haha yea that would be nice for the LS guys to take a pic of and send it to the I hate fords fan page! I would just stop and get 15-20 gallons on my way home from work. I would treat it like race gas. And run 93 most the time.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Well check this crap out! Chances it on a Friday coming home from DC and hit the only station closest to me...Annapolis. Now I know everything is expensive in Annapolis but damn this is nutz! Glad I didn't pay for it! But any how here's to giving the work truck some love! Already noticed slight differences on the way home. Got to love that inside raptor power with the 6.2

$3.99 a gallon compared to Svtforme38 station at $2.73 WTFFFFFF!
02FFD716_zps43a5bf89.gif

Users who are viewing this thread