e-85, 2.4 upper, and 10% lower

mebetter

Established Member
762 rwhp / 777 max torque
Mods: 2.4 upper, jlt intake, bps elbow, 67 cfm throttle body, id 1000's, jms bap, 10% lower, e85, and offroad h pipe. Tuned by Shaun at AED; I highly recommend him he is very responsive and meticulous. I think this setup has more in it with headers, catback, and a monoblade. Has anyone seen torque like this from a stock engine unported blower?
IMG_0644.jpg
?

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice!
Look through the dyno results sticky thread above, but regardless on the number, it's just that, a number.
Putting these cars withe the right mods on E85 with a talented calibrator produces impressive results.
You future mod list is correct.
Congrats and good luck!
-J

mvga1987

Established Member
762 rwhp / 777 max torque
Mods: 2.4 upper, jlt intake, bps elbow, 67 cfm throttle body, id 1000's, jms bap, 10% lower, e85, and offroad h pipe. Tuned by Shaun at AED; I highly recommend him he is very responsive and meticulous. I think this setup has more in it with headers, catback, and a monoblade. Has anyone seen torque like this from a stock engine unported blower? View attachment 1437431 ?

Shaun at AED has a happy dyno, if you take your car and dyno somewhere else you will have 15-20whp less. But still very impressive numbers. Congrats

mebetter

Established Member
Shaun at AED has a happy dyno, if you take your car and dyno somewhere else you will have 15-20whp less. But still very impressive numbers. Congrats

Thank you
I didn’t dyno at AED I dyno’d at a usually lowish reading dynojet here in Oklahoma. AED remote tunes my car. I checked the dyno thread but haven’t seen torque numbers quite as high and I’m wondering if my factory exhaust is a reason why my torque may be higher; the e85 definitely helps for sure, and I’m lucky it’s prevelant here.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
What changes were made between the red and blue pulls ? Man you gained a shit ton under the curve

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks just like when/how driver started pull, or less likely tire spin.
Rest of curve then becomes much closer.
-J

mebetter

Established Member
What changes were made between the red and blue pulls ? Man you gained a shit ton under the curve

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The first pull I believe pulled a little bit of timing down low. About a half of degree or so is normal for my first pull from what I’ve seen on my datalogs. Usually my second pulls and pulls after that are at full timing all across the board.

SVT1320

Established Member
I love it except my car drinks the fuel now like it’s free. It definitely doesn’t miss many gas stations.

Hey I live in Fort Smith, AR... about 2 hours East of you. Id' love to check your car out. You have the exact mods I'm looking to do. You have Facebook?

mebetter

Established Member
Hey I live in Fort Smith, AR... about 2 hours East of you. Id' love to check your car out. You have the exact mods I'm looking to do. You have Facebook?
Yes feel free to come check it out anytime, I’ve taken another local guy for a ride in it and he has the same mods as mine except I have the lower upgraded and he could feel the torque difference. My name is Teddy Webb look me up.

Users who are viewing this thread