Dynotune Nitrous kit's

ChrisP14

Established Member
I was wondering if the Dynotune nitrous kits were any good?? i have never heard of them before and am debating on purchasing a kit from someone.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
i have a dynotune kit. works great. one thing to remember is that dynotunes jets are rated at the flywheel not the wheels!

spike_africa

Established Member
Dynotune04 said:
i have a dynotune kit. works great. one thing to remember is that dynotunes jets are rated at the flywheel not the wheels!

How are the 3.73's on the bottle with your car? i take it, its a manual tranny right?

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
yea. i have drag radials and its not so bad. on a 150 shot it blows the tires off in 1st. what i did was just wired in a 1st gear lockout. when it hits in second depending on the bottle pressure and road/track condition it may spin a little bit but usually it just hooks and goes. if your gonna spray your car with a manual i wouldnt go higher than 3:73's in my opinion

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Depends on the tires you have also. i have mickey t's which hook better. i had nittos for a while but i wanted something with more bite. Nittos will last a hell of a lot longer tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread