Dynotech 3.5" one-piece driveshaft

TreFoose

Established Member
not in the box....don't even remember if it came in a box. Can't get pics til friday. I am out of town on business. What would pics tell you that the ad doesn't?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
not in the box....don't even remember if it came in a box. Can't get pics til friday. I am out of town on business. What would pics tell you that the ad doesn't?

Easy, he asked for pics. You have 36 posts and are selling a $650 item. G/L with your sale.

TreFoose

Established Member
Putting the car back to stock for sale cuz I don't have time to finish it. My wife and I just had twins. And....easy....if I am gonna go thru the trouble to rip someone off, I can come up with a random pic. I do lots of business on the Corral under n2ofedd. Just fairly new here cuz I haven't owned my gt500 for that long

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Putting the car back to stock for sale cuz I don't have time to finish it. My wife and I just had twins. And....easy....if I am gonna go thru the trouble to rip someone off, I can come up with a random pic. I do lots of business on the Corral under n2ofedd. Just fairly new here cuz I haven't owned my gt500 for that long

Not to bust your chops, just looking out for my brethren. BTW if you're going back stock, why is this forsale?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-282/728328-oem-eaton-supercharger.html

TreFoose

Established Member
I understand looking out for someone. I was asking him a question. If he has reservations, he can tell me. As far as the stock eaton goes, I bought it when I first bought my car and was gonna have it ported but never did. Now not to be rude, but just so I know....are you gonna pick apart all my threads? I have tons of spare parts.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I understand looking out for someone. I was asking him a question. If he has reservations, he can tell me. As far as the stock eaton goes, I bought it when I first bought my car and was gonna have it ported but never did. Now not to be rude, but just so I know....are you gonna pick apart all my threads? I have tons of spare parts.

No, but your post count is going up. What part of Texas are you in? I'll be in Houston on the 12-14 so I may be interested in picking up the driveshaft if you're in that area.

ctozzi

Established Member
I'd be interested @ a lower price, 650 doesn't seem like a deal I can't pass up. If you need it gone and are willing to come down more PM me.
Chris

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
I'm in east TX about 1.5 hrs away. Interested in meeting me halfway? Say....Linden, TX? If so, I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread