Dynospeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
I was going to wait till monday so I can post up the dyno sheet but oh well couldnt wait I am to excited. I dont want to bash on another company but if you seach my first post when I got the car then you will know who I am talking about. Anyway purchased the car and it ran great but had alot of the mods already done to it so I wanted to get the tune checked out and the "speedway tuners"(not there real name) told me they would have to turn it back to stock and retune it. Long story short my car ran like crap missing and stalling and felt weaker it dynoed 530 rwhp and 529 rwtq. I took it back 3 times before I said Forget it. Upside to my story alot of locals told me to go to dynospeed in memphis so I gave Joe a call and right away we hit it off he is a good guy. After buggin him for 2 weeks with questions (which he always replied to)I finally got down there today. My car put down 581 rwhp and 540 rwtq and runs like a champ now. Joe at Dynospeed knows his stuff. All I can say is night and day difference in Joe and his team's service. I want to thank all the guys at DYNOSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Glad to see you car running in top shape. What mod's do you have anyways?

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
whipple 17lbs, bbk longtubes and o/r hpipe, bassani 3 inch catback, c&l intake, bbk 65mm,60lbinj,BAP,SCT tune,sct maf,intrax springs, UPR quadrant,firewall adj,rear diff brace,Steeda shifter and not sure what brand H/E.

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
Joe @DSR is great dude and awesome tuner ... congrats on the new power/feel :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread