Dynoed With 2.8, Steg Stage Iv, 460rwhp...

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
I got my steg 4 back yesterday, it looks awesome cant wait to get it back on and get the car to the dynotuner. I do not understand where the blower was welded tho? Steg really opens them up nicely and great customer service, quick turnaround and even took out the 1 intercooler bolt that I broke broke off :)

My mods will be
Steg 4
BF 2.76 w/ snub, 3 100mm, 1 90mm
C&L CAI w/ 95mm MAF
MAF Xtender
Accufab TB/Inlet
BAP
O/R X, Magnaflow CB
Afco Dual Pass HE
NGK TR7
Gates Green Stripe Belt Part #K080751 and Notched Tensioner
Tuning by C&M Performance Hubertus WI who I think has dealt with steg in the past.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
We are currently working with Ford Muscle Magazine in CA., they are doing some comparision testing. I will keep you informed. (so far pretty good)
We have a great interest for ported blowers in CA. it has been our experience that there is not any experienced tuners in that area. We can help you, call us and we can get more details and give you a much more accurate solution. If it is at all possible for you to call today Bob will be available to take your call, it is sometimes difficult to speak with him Mon-Fri. If you perfer to e-mail over your mods, graphs, ect. [email protected]
636-949-2275
What ever came of this? I think I missed this article! :p

And FWIW, with my listed mods below minus the headers and a tweak to my tune, about 2 months ago I put down 486rwhp and 535rwtq... definantly happy so far!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread