Dynoed today for the first time..

99RedSVT

Established Member
Dynoed the lightning today didnt get what i wanted but still think the numbers werent all that bad for running so pig rich..

355.7 max HP 471.1 max torque
My air fuel readings started at 13 at 3200rpms then just dropped like a plate fallin off a table.. who knows what they went down to the sheet stoppped at 10.. So i think i need to get this thing tuned with the predator.And maybe i can get a better HP reading.But still pretty happy..

Pretty good numbers overall. If your as rich as you say you are, not saying your luying, but you have a ton left in it...

What questions me is that you didn't seem to gain much power with as much pulley as you run?

Again Congrats!!!! Nothing like the feeling of the first dyno!!!

99RedSVT

Established Member
LOl im running so rich its sick... I know i can get about 20 more HP out of her with a good tune for sure.. Also i forgot to mention that the retard accidently hit the brakes and i thought the truck was commin of the dyno. They only took off about 3k miles on my tires lol...

99RedSVT

Established Member
This was at secret services..My club is opeing up a shop on 60 right accross from brandon ford they will have a dyno and everything else as well. I cant wait for that.. chec k it out revxtreme.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread