Dynoed The Built Motor

LILJohnSVT

Established Member
Well after putting 600 miles on the motor i brought it to get tuned. MMR shortblock, LFP heads, Comp Cam custom grinds, and Nextex springs. Well i'm happy with the output, but i thought it would have been a lil better. But i'm running a M.P. with 2.76 upper and a 8#lower, its showing 16# of boost at w.o.t.. So that might be why the numbers are a lil low, boost wise. I want to put a 10# lower, my tuner said it would pick it up some but not a great deal. My torque falls off quick, but the h.p. keeps climbing. He stopped the pull around 5,700 rpm's, it still was making a lil power. He said he left my shift points open so i can adjust them when i go to the track. But i have no clue how to adjust them. Can somebody tell me how to raise them?
Dyno.jpg

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
on your handheld it says wot shift mph that can be adjusted plus or minus 7 mph. I put mine to plus 1 and it shifts right at redline on my truck so i am asuming plus 7 will get you to 6 grand. it is easy to do and just try it out around your house before you hit the track

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
It's a fun little supercharger. I have one and have no complaints. I took out the cats and added the 10#. They make good power and are very responsive on the street and the track.

Users who are viewing this thread