Dynoed the 03 today

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Hey, kind of a newbie here even though I registered back in 2000, it was pretty slow back then. This place is hopping for the 03's now.:coolman: Any how Dynoperformance.com organized a dyno day, $40 for two pulls with AF. The car just passed 1000 miles on the odometer.

Pulled 349.4 with 354.7 torque on the first run. On the second run just as I was about to hit redline the outer rib on the blower belt shredded. :gt: 345.6 and 344.5 on that pull. AF was very rich, below 11/1 from 4300rpm first run and below 11/1 from 4100rpm the second run.

Not great but within the range it's supposed to be I guess, it might have a few more in it once the car gets some miles on it. The weather was around 70-72 degrees and it was foggy with a light mist.

There was another stock 03 that was pulling 360's he had around six or seven thousand miles on it I think.

Not thrilled about the belt starting to let go. I'll have to check that it wasn't hitting the shroud or that the pulleys are misaligned.

John

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Im waiting for 5000 miles until my first run... Those numbers arent too bad though. What is the build date and computer code?

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Don't be discouraged..The weather has a lot to do with your dyno numbers..I dynoed today also and with the humid air i was down about one full lb of boost.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra03FLA
Im waiting for 5000 miles until my first run... Those numbers arent too bad though. What is the build date and computer code?

Build date is 04/03 and the computer code is YDH1. The belt fraying sort of ticks me off.

John

71stang99

Established Member
mine was at 389 hp and 347 tq with my first pull, that was with the magnaflow catted X and catback with the Densecharger system. YDH1 code, not sure of the build date but the car had just over 1200 miles on it at the time, at 1400 miles I put the pully and chip in and it went to 427/449. That was with a clear day at 2100ft 84 degrees F. I want to go back sometime in the future and check it again since it hit 5k on the odometer, I will say that the car felt much stronger when I was in Washingotn on vacation this summer and it had about 3750 miles on it then. I whish there was more of a support system out here for tuners and dyno days and such but that the way Vegas is, I might have to do a So Cal or Phoenix deal on one of those weekends..

Users who are viewing this thread