Side Window 3" size.
facadbd2.jpg

Side window closeup.
facad206.jpg

Back Glass 6" size.
facadb70.jpg

facadb3c.jpg

facadb1a.jpg

The club stickers are ready. We have a 3" qtr window size and a 6" back glass size. Each paid member is entitled to one of each. Extra 3" are $2.50 and 6" are $5. They are made by Vinyl Touch in Wyandotte. Major credit to member MysticBob for sending me the modded Snake head and consulting on the design with me. Also to Vinyl Touch for smoothing out what I sent them. The silver sticker material is "metallic" in appearance, not sure it it is reflective though. Matches the silver cobras exactly:coolman: and looks great (and extremely tasteful) on all the other colors too.

I hear the t-shirts are in the works, should be soon.

We picked up 4 new members today too. Please welcome them to the club.

dwb, Doug
unit213, Dan
IOPNER, Tom
shetheri, Scott

Last edited:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Welcome aboard fellas!!:beer:

That brings our total number of members to 17:thumbsup:

Now how about those dyno numbers boys???:-D:rolling:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
It was also dynoday at Livernois today. My car went 472RWHP/499RWTQ SAE Corrected with the 2.76/Predator combo. Had to modify the tune between pulls. I was concerned about being lean until I saw the the A/F on the first pull. I had it adjusted +5% fuel and -2% timing after what I thought was some pinging. Apparently it is just our wonderful Ford quality rattling as it was dipping into the 10.7 range on A/F. Peak TQ at 3400rpm

1st Pull was 463.6 RWHP 481.7 RWTQ
facac504.jpg

Livernois dynoman Tim suggested I go to +3% Fuel and leave the timing alone.

I did my Predator thing in about 5 minutes while the overhead fan blew on the engine.
facacb01.jpg

2nd pull netted 471.6 RWHP and 498.7 RWTQ. A/F got down to 11.2 and then peaked back to 12.1 at 6500.
facac014.jpg

facabd46.jpg

I am pleased with the tune now that I know what it is doing. Some other members had bigger numbers. BDC put downa 513 TQ and the shetheri comes along with that damned 8lb-lwr/2.93 and does a 550TQ:eek:

I was only able to stay for a short time due to having my kids with me but as always gentlemen, nice talking to you and see you at the next event.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Yeah, it was a good turn out once again. I can't remember all of my numbers exactly, but my best was 476rwhp/512rwtq. I will post the exact results once I get the files from T-Bone.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Good seeing every one again. I was impressed by some big numbers on the dyno. Going to a MCT outing and seeing all those mods is a wonderful thing (as Postban said, "your car is boring"). LOL

I just came back from outside with my camera to post a pic of the new logo and see Postban beat me to it.

Props to those involved with the window stickers, they really do look good.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
T-bone: could you please email me my dyno runs from the floppy?
If Postban and BDC_CBRA02 don't mind, can you email me their runs from July 19? I would like to compare their curves to mine (stock H - Bassani X - MAC Prochamber).

TIA

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by MidLifeC
...snip...
If Postban and BDC_CBRA02 don't mind, can you email me their runs from July 19? I would like to compare their curves to mine (stock H - Bassani X - MAC Prochamber).

TIA

No problem bud. T-bone please shoot me mine too, [email protected]

No way it's a boring car :nono: , not with that sexy MCT logo on there:thumbsup:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Thanks to Postban for having the Predator there....
I was able to show my wife what I wanted for Christmas.
:beer:

Couldn't stay too long today, I took my wife to Miller's. We haven't eaten there for over 20 years. Burgers are still damn good.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hey dwb looks like a great time...I wish there was some organization such as yours in Ga. BTW what size pulley's are those in the pic labeled "MOTOR"? 100mm?

Users who are viewing this thread