Dyno'd today, good #'s?

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Ok, mods are in sig. Temp in the shop was 90*F, humidity was through the roof(started raining during the session). The dyno is a Dynapack style. #'s are SAE.

446 RWHP
436 RWTQ

So, are these decent #'s for what i have?

bross03cobra

Established Member
Agree with Juiced, those tq #'s are definitely a little on the low side. How many pulls did you make, what's your a/f look like, did you let the car cool down before making any of the runs?? A few factors that may play a role in those specific #'s. The HP looks good though.:beer:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by bross03cobra
Agree with Juiced, those tq #'s are definitely a little on the low side. How many pulls did you make, what's your a/f look like, did you let the car cool down before making any of the runs?? A few factors that may play a role in those specific #'s. The HP looks good though.:beer:

There were 3 pulls. The car was mostly cool when it went on the dyno. The #'s i posted were from the 2nd run, the other two had TQ #'s of 443&446, but the HP #'s were a bit lower. As for a/f, i didnt get a readout. I was there with a group for a dyno day and the set price didnt include a/f readings.

bross03cobra

Established Member
Depending on how rich or lean your a/f is down low can affect your peak TQ #'s. Besides the heat also, that is why I asked. You definitely want to see what that a/f is....you may be able to increase your peak #'s with some tuning. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread