Dyno'd stock 11 GT500, 497rwhp

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
As a lot of you know, I just picked up my '11 GT500 a week and a half ago. I took it up to the local shop and got a dyno for a baseline. Numbers were 497hp and 471tq SAE corrected. STD were about 515 and 510 if I remember right. The dyno is a dynojet, and usually dead on. (Another guy had dyno'd in another dyno and then here and this one was actually a couple hp lower).

Needless to say, I'm happy with the numbers, looks like a strong one. We hooked up a boost gauge to see what it would hit and it looks like a hair over 10psi. Bone stock w/ the paper filter as well. See below for the pics and vid!

stock_dyno_zps8c9257e0.jpg

dyno1_zps6bb7f93e.jpg

dyno2_zps166ffecc.jpg

th_dynovid_zps8acd990a.jpg

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Heck yeah! I will find out my stock numbers in a month or so at a dyno day, hope to see similar numbers to yours.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Good looking ride and very good stock numbers. Think about the Ford Racing Resonator Delete, the Blue Non-oiled Airaid Filter, and No-Drill Hood Struts from Redline or NXT.
Let the modding addiction begin....

jaiasmit

Established Member
Very nice numbers. Almost identical to my stock numbers. I was very pleasantly surprised when I first ran mine also.

Users who are viewing this thread