Dyno'd my truck this weekend

Phyxius

Established Member
Well I just recently had my blower ported by a local guy here in Illinios named Rob G. I'm sure a few of you know of him. I's a different designed port than the Stigmeyer.
lee_stutesman.jpg

Anyway, I made decent power at 386HP and 507 LBS of Torque, but I was running a bit fat on air/fuel 11.0 across the board. I was woundering how much power gain you think I will get when I get the air/fuel up to 11.5 or 12.0?

By the way my mods are listed in my sig.

Lee

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Somethings wrong there. You should have made a little more power. Look at my sig.

Phyxius

Established Member
My buddy ran his 03' right after me wna his mods consist of a drop in K&N air filter 6 lbs lower pulley SCT tuner and bassani shorty headers and his numbers were unbelievable at 377 RWHP & 574 LBS of torque. But his air/fuel was up @ 12.0

Phyxius

Established Member
wehn I get the tune leaned out I should have a good increase in HP I'm just curious as to how much I could see?

03sonicbluebolt

Established Member
Phyxius said:
My buddy ran his 03' right after me wna his mods consist of a drop in K&N air filter 6 lbs lower pulley SCT tuner and bassani shorty headers and his numbers were unbelievable at 377 RWHP & 574 LBS of torque. But his air/fuel was up @ 12.0

Keeping in mind, these numbers are printed from a Mustang Dynomometer

Obviously the second run was better and more consistent than the first...

Here are my sheets from the run....

DynoPull109022006.jpg

DynoPull209022006.jpg

I have not had the blower ported since I have owned the truck, however, I am quite curious to see when I pull for an I/C Cleaning to see if it has been done or not.....:shrug:

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Go into the predator and lean out the fuel in the 1-3.5 and 3.5-6K WOT range by 8% and you'll be at 11.88 a/f ratio give or take. You can start with 6% if you want to and depending upon how your graph looked you can also just remove global fuel. I'd say you're leaving 15 or so hp on the table running that rich.

Phyxius

Established Member
Thanks Fade, that's what I was told by Rob G. and was just woundering if it would actually be that much. I'll see what I can do with the Predator tomorrow.

:rockon:

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Yea I dont think my I/C has been cleaned, not to mention its probably not been recalled, I have another in my room im gonna put in.

My power was 393/513 similar mods, no ported blower.

Users who are viewing this thread