dyno'd my car today low ####

blue04venom

Established Member
Dyno'd my 04 cobra today after installing the following mods, 2.8 pulley, upr cai, accufab throttle and plenum, sct tune, sct mass air, upr idler pulley kit, and magna flow cat back.

it only put down 414hp.

anybody ever have a cobra put down low ####s in 60* weather.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
blue04venom said:
Dyno'd my 04 cobra today after installing the following mods, 2.8 pulley, upr cai, accufab throttle and plenum, sct tune, sct mass air, upr idler pulley kit, and magna flow cat back.

it only put down 414hp.

??? What kind of dyno? I put down the exact same rwhp with a 3.1" upper, MagnaFlow catback, CAI, L MAF, SCT X2 and Steeda idler on a humid 90F day... with a little heat soak.

Last edited:

Hye

Established Member
If your belts not slipping and the dyno is indeed accurate, it's in the tune.

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
blue04venom said:

it only put down 414hp.

That is really low I put that down with just Bassani CB X-pipe and JLT CAI. My a/f is really screwed up too. Like everybody else said probably the tune.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

Blaine

Established Member
nothingelse said:
That is really low I put that down with just Bassani CB X-pipe and JLT CAI. My a/f is really screwed up too. Like everybody else said probably the tune.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

+1 I put those numbers down with only a cat-back and intake. :poke:

Somethings not right. :idea:

yellow03cobra

Established Member
If it's a mustang dyno with the right loads put in, it's pretty close but a little low. Probably should be about 5-10hp higher to match what I put down with similar mods.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
What shop did you take it to? Do they have a good repulation for tuning 03-04's? Could be a lot of things keep us updated. Good luck :thumbsup:

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
cause this place that tuned my car back in the day when i had all the stuff i have now and i make 460 and 480. it was at like 15 or something like that and was f*ing it all up i make like 434 and 440. THen i had it retuned and timeing at 18 and it mad 460 and 480

Users who are viewing this thread