Dyno'd my 90 GT Vert with Kenne Bell

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
those numbers seem really low , I know its a small 1.5 kb and low boost, they are know for heat soak and torque, but I would think with set of gt40 heads and cam along with the blower should do better then 328rwhp lol hell all motor it should make close to 270+rwhp. Iwould think around 400rwhp.

Dusten

Established Member
those numbers seem really low , I know its a small 1.5 kb and low boost, they are know for heat soak and torque, but I would think with set of gt40 heads and cam along with the blower should do better then 328rwhp lol hell all motor it should make close to 270+rwhp. Iwould think around 400rwhp.

5 or 6 psi, non intercooled, on pump, and the blower added 60hp out of a TINY compressor. I say its just right. Especially since I made almost identical numbers with the same motor and blower.

YELL03

Established Member
C

Cool keep us updated. I've had good luck with 50resto stuff for mine.

I have been on Latemodelrestoration.com and they have everything, I've used them before

GT40 iron heads are not great for flow, e303 cam is ok, real small supercharger, those #s seem right.
My buddy has a 347 stroker with nice heads and a small Paxton 5# blower and he makes 370rwhp.

5 or 6 psi, non intercooled, on pump, and the blower added 60hp out of a TINY compressor. I say its just right. Especially since I made almost identical numbers with the same motor and blower.

exactly

Im a sucker for foxbody/SN95 5.0s with kenne bells. Good looking car, and I bet its a blast to drive.

That PD supercharger makes it a blast.
Instant power at any rpm in any gear.

Users who are viewing this thread