Dyno

Rob Smith

Well last year it was blowing out the spark, and this year its not enough fuel system :mj: . 423/438 to the tires at 5200 rpm, and going lean, so I'm replacing the lines and adding an inline pump thats decent (not a t-rex). H.P. 255 in tank 42s stock lines 95 rails couldn't get the job done, so once I get it fixed I'll be heading back down to finish tuning it. :cuss:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
that's interesting, my 94 with a 255 in tank, 30lb injectors and an FMU, stock fuel rails, and an aeromotive adjustable reg. always ran rich. oh well, sounds like you've got it taken care of now.:beer:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
x2c motorsports has a nice fuel setup. When I get a turbo system, that is what is going on the car.

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
I'm still running the stock fuel rails,24 pounders and a aeromotive fuel pressure reg. I have a safe a/f ratio ...at least until about
5800rpm...so I shift at about 5600 rpm.I think I could push it closer to the edge...but I DONT! I will be going the route as 5lvenom in the near future.I think the AFM P.M.S. has really helped my car out.Kinda pushin my luck...so I take it a little easier than I would like to!Good luck with your Cobra 5LVENOM!
Let us know the results.

Users who are viewing this thread