Dyno video of 601 rwhp/498 rwtq mustang with stock heads and stock intake

SmithAtlanta

Established Member
This is exciting news!!! Before Chad's car, most people thought that getting to 600rwhp required ported heads and an aftermarket intake.

Here's the video:

http://www.modularmustangs.net/showthread.php?t=4559

The reason I dont' post the actual video link is because the host might change and I want to keep it where you always have the thread with the most active video link.

Here are the specs on the car:

T&J shortblock
T&J "new cam spec"
Stock heads
Stock intake
Dragon plenum
75mm Accufab
Bassani Midlengths
O/R xpipe
Novi 2000 17-18 psi
Intercooler
Dave Lewis's(GI Joe) 8 rib kit

SmithAtlanta

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BA SVT
:lol:Still only gonna be a 13 second car :loser:

Watch out. I'll have to unleash Stangfan and some his wrestling moves on your ass. :) I rode in Chad's car and I swear it pulls alot like Tim's car. Definitely has alot more torque than my heavy ass car. You need to get you a modular and dump the 331. :)

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
:lol:Still only gonna be a 13 second car :loser:

Maybe... But it makes tons of power, sounds bad a$$, and is probably fun as hell to drive :)

Did UBNPARKED ever make it into the 12's... :eek:

stangfan

Established Member
Originally posted by SmithAtlanta
Watch out. I'll have to unleash Stangfan and some his wrestling moves on your ass. :) I rode in Chad's car and I swear it pulls alot like Tim's car. Definitely has alot more torque than my heavy ass car. You need to get you a modular and dump the 331. :)

:lol:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by SmithAtlanta

Stangfan is a pussy:lol: So you mean chad's car pulls like a turd, cause Stangfans car isn't doing so hot after his custom tune! Dump the 331:nono: Just wait til I get it back together and run a few 9sec passes, then we'll talk about who should go with what:)

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfan
Maybe... But it makes tons of power, sounds bad a$$, and is probably fun as hell to drive :)

Did UBNPARKED ever make it into the 12's... :eek:

Kinda hard to when you only run the 1/8th, but I think I remember seeing a couple of 12 sec. slips from your car:bowdown: to bad that was the 1/8th:loser:

stangfan

Established Member
Stangfan is a pussy:lol: So you mean chad's car pulls like a turd, cause Stangfans car isn't doing so hot after his custom tune! Dump the 331:nono: Just wait til I get it back together and run a few 9sec passes, then we'll talk about who should go with what:)

;-)

Custom tune isn't complete yet buddy. I believe a new belt will do the trick :thumbsup:

stangfan

Established Member
Kinda hard to when you only run the 1/8th, but I think I remember seeing a couple of 12 sec. slips from your car:bowdown: to bad that was the 1/8th:loser:

Your'e just jealous... that a little 'ole s/c 281 convertable with an IRS busted out a handfull of 12 second slips. Something that UBNPARKED was never able to do...

BTW: If I remember correctly, the fastest you've ever been down the 1/8 was in my car :) (and SmithAtlanta's) both just lil 'ole 281ci motors.

God bless the mod motor :rockon:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfan
Your'e just jealous... that a little 'ole s/c 281 convertable with an IRS busted out a handfull of 12 second slips. Something that UBNPARKED was never able to do...

BTW: If I remember correctly, the fastest you've ever been down the 1/8 was in my car :) (and SmithAtlanta's) both just lil 'ole 281ci motors.

God bless the mod motor :rockon:

Funny I thought I matched your times in my car on 18's:shrug: and if I remember correctly the fastest your car has ever been was with some 5.0 guy driving:??:

God bless the mod motor:bash: gag me. now go throw up with your wife out of sympathy for knocking her up:lol:

stangfan

Established Member
Funny I thought I matched your times in my car on 18's:shrug:
:rolleyes: No... UBNPARKED has never ran an 8.0 in the 1/8th or a 12.5 in the 1/4. That was in my car - remember...

and if I remember correctly the fastest your car has ever been was with some 5.0 guy driving:??:

True, very true... I'll give you that.

God bless the mod motor:bash: gag me. now go throw up with your wife out of sympathy for knocking her up:lol:

:uh oh: Knocking her up... I like to look at it in a more positive note. I'm just trying to spread the weath :) and bring another mod motor fan into this world full of push rod - junkies.

Users who are viewing this thread