Dyno Vid of the infamous....SlowGT....

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
the rearend is trashed in the car so I'm leaving 10-15whp on the table between
that and the tall tires, but here she be...lemme know what you think...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0gEYw5xPI"]YouTube- Shane's 2004 Mustang Gt[/ame]

dads01dream

Established Member
BEAST! j/k The car sounds really great, wonder how the idle is with the cam swap? Thanks for sharing. :beer:

slowgtnky

Established Member
plenum,tb,cai,longtubes,offroad xpipe, welded in magnapacks, cms stage 2 cams, IW 20% underdriven crank dampner. after I get the new rearend in it next week and the shorter tires, she'll lay down around 290rwhp...

Stevo151

Established Member
Sounds pretty good man. These lil 2v's aren't that bad... Just wish I cud be making more power... How much did those cams run ya? Nice car btw

slowgtnky

Established Member
Sounds pretty good man. These lil 2v's aren't that bad... Just wish I cud be making more power... How much did those cams run ya? Nice car btw

579 for the cams and 209 for the springs....I should be making around 350rwhp with the stock shortblock by the end of summer...heads are ready now comes intake and getting it all installed and tuned...and thanks for the compliment...got a couple more finishing touches for looks and the new wheels should be on their way..

slowgtnky

Established Member
thanks guys...I'll post up the idle vid when they take it..I can't wait to get this thing to the track..I'm hoping for some serious et's with the little bit I have done...but it's gonna take a miracle, perfect track...the driving I'm not worried about, just making sure everything comes together...

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Very nice, man! It's always cool to see a well put together 2V as they seem few and far between. Let us know how it does after the heads. A 350 rwhp NA 2V will suprise alot of people for sure.

slowgtnky

Established Member
Very nice, man! It's always cool to see a well put together 2V as they seem few and far between. Let us know how it does after the heads. A 350 rwhp NA 2V will suprise alot of people for sure.

I'm hoping to make around 375rwhp out of the 2v with the new heads, short block, and intake. along with new ignition, better fuel system, some more aggressive tuning and compression. I don't see it as being out of reach, then just for good measure, we are setting up a dual stage fogger lol....150 of the line and 250 on the big end. All hard line plumbing and dedicated fuel system for the nitrous.

Users who are viewing this thread