Dyno tuner in northern NM

frmula505

Established Member
I saw the thread about the test and tune in Las Cruces, and I was wondering if anyone could recomend a good dyno tune shop in the Alburquerque, Santa Fe area.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
From my understanding, the Dyno Edge on the east side of Albq is supposed to be pretty good. They always seem to be having something going on there. I am not sure how far they go with tuning, or if they do any, but they are worth looking into. I believe John Urist uses that for tuning the turbo cars he builds.

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
Dyno edge has some good people working there. Last weekend I trailored my car all the way up there from El Paso for their services. The have a lot of experience dynoing cars.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by Tomjh99
I am the only one here from Abq. ? Guess so

No there are a few others on the board from there. You just never seem to see them! A good friend of mine just bought a Torch red 10th Annv a few weeks ago. If you see him running around up there, flag him down. Real easy to talk to. His name is Russ.

Chris

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Originally posted by Tomjh99
I am the only one here from Abq. ? Guess so

nope I am too

Yeah the DYNO Edge is the place for tuning in ABQ. Chris Groves owns the shop and is a good friend of mine. Give him a call 299-3313. He has all the stuff to tune the predator etc.

Tell him Kurt told you to give him a call.

Kurt

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
chris at dyno edge is the place to go everybody i know goes to him and i will as soon as i get time to. I hear your best bet to get in touch is to stop by and set up a dyno time . :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread