Dyno Tune Prices

z06h8tr

Established Member
Question for everyone, what is the price on average everyone is paying for a good dyno tune for their cars? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated, thanks fella's.

Franchi

Established Member
Usually will depend on your setup and how long it takes to dial the tune in. Supercharged and turbo cars will take little bit longer.

I paid $250 to have my n/a 06 GT dyno tuned by Brenspeed after getting my new Comp camshafts in.

Typical price is $250 to $500 though, and prices will vary a lot depanding on geographic location.

z06h8tr

Established Member
thanks guys for the replies. yeah I know im gonna be spending a lil more here cause im paying in Euro, but they want 480 euro which is $650 for a tune. i just thought it was a lil high cause I dont remember paying that much back when I was in the states.

Franchi

Established Member
Yea that's a bloody lot of money! What's your setup? Could always get s good custom email tune and then do a few data logs and adjust accordingly. Few of em will do remote tuning too and are really good. Rick at amazon tuning does that I know and he has a very solid rep

BearsFTW18

Established Member
It depends where you live it seems like. In Chicago and the surrounding areas they go for about $650 including the chip. Which i didnt really mind paying for because the guy/shop who I went to gives $175 retunes for life.

Users who are viewing this thread