Dyno today

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Leaving in a few minutes to get my car dyno'd. Want to see your guesses, ill post the numbers later. Keep in mind compression is 8.5:1. Major mods in sig.

Canada

Established Member
So you are in the "I'mreadyforsuperchargerbutnotyetactuallysupercharged" mode right now? :)

In other words.....I have no clue.

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
You got a blower cam and 8.5 comp pistons, but no charger? I guess I have no room to talk either. I got high comp pistons and no heads/cams/or intake to flow it. My bottom is forged, but I'm flowin like a stocker. Trade-offs are a bitch.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
297/343

A little lower than i expected, but i didnt really know what to expect with 8.5 compressioon. I think my ported GT40 stops flowing at 5000 rpms...after that I lose all my power. Time for a new intake.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
yeah hp is real low, just get a new intake manifold and youll be straight. Tq is nice tho. 343 aint bad at all. What Rpms did you see the max hp and tq at?

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
tq is not bad, but still lower than I'd expect. That's all in the compression though. Get a Trick Flow R or Track Heat, put 10-12 psi on it, and see what happens! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread