Dyno #'s

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Finally got my car to the dyno today. I'm just wondering where exactly my number fall within the range of what other cars car putting down. Only mods are a JLT Cai,Flowmaster axleback and Tune. The car put down 414 HP and 400 Tq. SAE on a 5th gear pull.

pohnjarker

Established Member
Stock mine put down 376/350

i now have a JLT Intake and tune and will be putting an catback on later this week. i'll make it to the dyno early next week and report back my new numbers.

from what ive seen on here though, intake and tune gets you close to 400hp so seems like you're doing a damn good job.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Im pretty sure he has a tune from Rick from Amazon. Great #'s for those mods. Now you have to get to the track. Do you have the dyno sheet we can see?

11BLK5.0

Established Member
I get my john Lund tune and jlt intake on sat and i hope to put down those kind of numbers as well

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
I actually tryed a couple different custom tunes. I know that you really can't go by dyno numbers and that track numbers are what really counts but i saw these numbers and was a little surprised. Especially the torque number.

kingnut

Established Member
nice numbers. OP what tune is that? also post up your dyno sheet.

ViciousJay

Established Member
JLT, Lethal Hpipe, Gt500 axle back dyno'ed 423HP/377TQ

id like to do another dyno to compare the numbers

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
oh yes sir it was :beer: tunes and intakes really awaken these car's... midpipe's help but arent necessary
Good deal. Yeah from what it seems intake and tune are the best bang for the buck mods on here. I honestly would have thought a midpipe would yield more gains but oh well.

11BLK5.0

Established Member
Stock i dynoed at 376
then i put on John lund 93 street tune with jlt intake and borla atak cat back and made 416 to the wheels on a mustang dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread