Dyno #'s low?!?!?

supragod98

Established Member
Ok here is the deal. I just dyno'd my truck on Sunday and here are my #'s 406HP/464TQ :cuss: . Here is my current list of mod's LFP ported heads with "stage 2" cams, LFP 4# lower pulley, JLT intake, JLP Valve body, tuning by RWTD. I think these numbers are low for what I have. I hit 425HP/500TQ with ported eaton, 2# upper, 4# lower, intake, valve body and tune by RWTD. I was hoping that I would be in the 450HP/550TQ range. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong or if this is about what I should be at. Also with the ported heads I am at about 10# to 11#'s of boost max.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Seems a bit low, I think a single blade TB might let more air in, and a 6# lower to get you to 12/13# of boost. Also, delete one of the 2 cats on each side.

LightningMAS

Banned
my guess-

have u changed ur plugs recently?
have u changed ur fuel filter recently?
have u cleaned ur I/C recently?

does ur truck run strong or does it hestitate or sputters? or what?

supragod98

Established Member
Its a DynoJet. Same dyno I used for my last #'s. I'm going to send James @ RWTD an email with my dyno runs and some data logging I did and hopfuly he can fix the problem. Hope there is nothing mechanicaly wrong with it and it is just a tuning issue.

supragod98

Established Member
Does anyone else have heads and cams from LFP? I would like to know what kind of #'s others have gotten with their heads and cams.

camcojb

Established Member
What is the difference in boost between your first numbers and current numbers?

JODY

supragod98

Established Member
My other pull was about 15lbs. Would if make that much of a diff? Also I know my boost #'s would be lower with the ported heads.

Users who are viewing this thread