Dyno run

Chipofsc

Established Member
I know this will start a lot of crap about Dyno's are a tool and hp on them vary from unit to unit. But here I go. 550 hp on the first couple of pulls then Dan found a hose off the boost control. I was getting 15 lbs before then it jumped to 20 psi with the hose connected. He had to readjust the map but it made 622 hp on the final pull. I have to admit the outside air temp was 15 degrees. So prob back to 550 on a normal day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 208

ctgreddy

Established Member
If you have the mods in your sig why do you think people will start a dyno war? a kb 2.4 @ 20lbs is plenty capable of making 620whp. I have heard rumors that the prodyno dyno is a little bit of a happy one, but those numbers seem pretty normal to me. Congrats on the car and enjoy it!

Chipofsc

Established Member
I made a comment just after the tune about the hp and was flooded with comments about I should be concerned about air fuel not hp. Give it time they will come. LOL

ctgreddy

Established Member
I don't think you'll get much hate in here. You took it to a very reputable shop and they should be the ones concerned with afr. You just need to sit back relax and watch the numbers.

Chipofsc

Established Member
Terrifying watching your car on a Dyno. Ever time he made a pull was good with the results but he kept finding more hp. Glad I went and had it done but I'm glad it's over.

mr-proper

Established Member
i had my car tuned at fastlane motorsports nc in 2013 and went for a retune to pro dyno about 3months ago.
both dynos showed only 6hp difference (pro dyno showed 6hp less but 13tq more then fastlanes dyno.)
your numbers are fine.:beer:

nastynotch483

Established Member
Sounds good! Dan and he crew are Awesome and do some of the nicest and cleanest work out there! happy your car is running good and Pro-Dyno was able to Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread