Dyno results

01svtcobra

Established Member
Thanks for posting the graph Blksnk01.:) I just updated my sig. I had the magnaflow cat back installed last friday, I wonder how much more rwhp I have picked up from it. I will dyno the car again in the near future. Iam saving some cash for a set of shorty headers. I can get some JBA's from a guy for $460 but he said he wouldn't want to install them:mj: Does anyone know about how much the install fee would run???

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
01svtcobra, I got a price thru a friend, $1300 dollars which includes mac full lenght headers, pro chamber h pipe and mac cat back installed.
I'd do full lenghts and a cated h pipe, I'm hoping that the l/t's will give the car a better sound. Maybe some day.:D

01svtcobra

Established Member
1300.00 is a good price for long tubes and all the way back! I was thinking of going with long tubes & matching H pipe (BBK) that would run around $800 but to have it installed $300 or so then with long tubes you need to have the car tunned and that means a new chip! The tune alone on a dyno probley $400 and a new chip $300 give or take.

Grand total $1800 plus some and I would go to Houston Performance so I would have gas/room expense....Thats more than I can spend at this time!

A local performance shop $275-350 for shorty install and they would have it done in one day. I can get the BBk shorties for $460 shipped. $800 is easier to swallow than 2grand! But 800 is alot for 5-10rwhp! But when I put on the FR500 heads or if I go with the S/C route it will pay off.

Users who are viewing this thread