dyno results: 408 94 cobra

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
after a long ass time, i finally went into kurgan motorsports for the tune today. i am VERY pleased with the results and made more power than i expected.
results:

476RWHP 451RWTQ STD
464RWHP 440RWTQ SAE

big thanks to bob, mitch, and jake at kurgan motorsports! the car would not be where its at today with out their help. no one should hesitate to bring their car to them!!

setup: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn95-cobras-24/550466-winter-build-408-t56-swap.html

dynoh.jpg

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Very awesome, man! I bet it is an absolute blast to drive!

Great to hear good things about Bob and the gang, too. Planning on taking my car there for the tune when it is finished.

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
Anyone got a towel? I just jizzed in my pants! I clicked on the build link, that thing is sex. Congrats on the stout #'s. car looks great and I'm sure its a blast to drive.

Cheers
Mike

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice numbers! What do you have for mods?

Anyone got a towel? I just jizzed in my pants! I clicked on the build link, that thing is sex. Congrats on the stout #'s. car looks great and I'm sure its a blast to drive.

Cheers
Mike

Good thing one of us was paying attention:rollseyes I remember the build now.

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
that car is awesome i don't think there is one thing i would change about it (except powder coating the headers but you know that lol) awesome job and great numbers!

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
that car is awesome i don't think there is one thing i would change about it (except powder coating the headers but you know that lol) awesome job and great numbers!

yea, its on the list :lol: if/when i ever do the k-member it will be done.

thanks guys, it taken a lot of time to get to where its at. i will get some more pics up when i detail the engine bay. its filthy right now from sitting and my oil psi sending unit has been spraying oil all over the place

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I don't want to know how much for those headers.. and you're letting them rust?! lol

I'd love to have an NA 408! Car looks great too! Lucky man!

Oh ya, vids asap!

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
I don't want to know how much for those headers.. and you're letting them rust?! lol

$660

didnt want to coat them before i test fit them. sure enough the collector needed to be tweeked a little. it was either pull everything back apart to get them coated or pay for the labor so i just let them stay the way they are for now. they dont look as bad now that they have heat cycles run through them. if i had to do it over again i would have gone with kooks.

Users who are viewing this thread