Dyno/random Pics/video comin soon

Taunto

Established Member
hey everyone. I finally got my truck dyno and tuned yesterday. all mods are in my sig for the dyno.. except the giggle juice. didnt spray on the giggle juice today. Truck Made 350hp and 400tq at the rear wheels. and its about 510hp and 560 tq at the crank. this was done on a mustang dyno as well. Thank you Mat from Tecmotions he did a great and wonderful job. My friend got some pics on the dyno and also some videos. they should be posted up sometime today hopefully. Anyway So I went out cruisn last night with some friends.. and all i can say is that im very impressed on how the truck pulled. I beat my buddies pullied roush mustang..(if i can get a good hook...man I love these new nittos) My other friend has a 07 mustang with ported heads stage 2 cams, 3000rpm stall torq converter, longtubes with full x-catted exhaust. And he still pulls hard.. maybe a length at most on me from a dig. Over all it was a good night. My buddies Dakota rt came out for a cruise. Got some pics... its not the greatest cause well my cheap camera u cant see what your takin a picture of until u actually take the pic lol so its basically point and shoot and hope the best haha. Hope you guys like and ill try n get some more and videos up later today
3505200640_33103d4b05.jpg

3505199910_b06679fc1d.jpg

3504388957_34b8bdd9a9.jpg

3504388175_45751e5a38.jpg

MJG

Established Member
Very conservative tune? I know it's a mustang dyno,but thos numbers for a 6# sound low.....did you get a chance at that r/t?

Taunto

Established Member
ya its a conservative tune. I was told the truck should be over 400hp at the wheels on a dynojet dyno. its at 15 pounds of boost. Told em id like to keep it on the safe side.. dont wanna be payin for a truck I cant drive

02red

Established Member
yeah u should be over 400 with the juice ..i made 400 . with intake catback and 6 lower .. with psi tune ...

Taunto

Established Member
ya i ran my buddies RT. its nice truck. not much done to it.. CAI, Cat Back, SuperChips, and a drop kit. i guess hes savin up for next summer to drop a viper engine in it...

yellowgt02

Established Member
Im just putting the vid together now....Should be up sometime this evening.

That particular Dyno is known to ready low. For example, my car made 465/470 on a Dynojet....It made 423/425 on that dyno. Just take it to the track and run some 12's....It will show the true numbers.

-Jason

yellowgt02

Established Member
Havin a few problems with Windows Movie Maker....

But here is the dyno vid.
[ame=http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/yellowgt02/?action=view&current=011.flv]011.flv video by yellowgt02 - Photobucket[/ame]

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
Congrats.....:thumbsup: Your estimation of 510 hp at the crank is a little overstated with 350 hp at the wheels. A 20% loss through the drive train would give you about 420 hp at the crank.

SADF

Established Member
Congrats.....:thumbsup: Your estimation of 510 hp at the crank is a little overstated with 350 hp at the wheels. A 20% loss through the drive train would give you about 420 hp at the crank.

Thats what I, though. In fact, those numbers seem really low as I had pretty low numbers when I first did a 5 lb. lower years ago. On a Mustang Dyno I made 365/473. He's right about the crank numbers, too. I'm sure you have a 12 sec truck, though....and like dude said, thats all that ever really matters as dyno's are way overrated. One suggestion, lower that 4x4:burnout:

Last edited:

Taunto

Established Member
ya i hear ya guys... I wanna lower it badly.. savin up cash for the TVS. I also couldnt believe how much louder the ported eaton was.. WOW

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread