Dyno on Mach 1

egokiller

2K4Cobra
Established Member
This was done in Mobile at Professinal Engine Service dyno, tuned by James who is the man at (RWTD). He done a great job tuning the pred. and when everything was done it was 297.7 rwhp and 321.6 rwtq. The car has C&L 85 with the trueflow cold air and Mac h-pipe and Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back with 4:10 gears. 5-speed car. Highly recommend James if anywhere close to the Mobile area.

Thanks.....

Is these numbers decent numbers BTW?
Started out @275rwhp and 291rwtq.

egokiller

2K4Cobra
Established Member
Hey, thanks guys, Sorry forgot to say that this is best friends car. We drove down today to get it dynoed. I have a 04 cobra stock (for now). Going to get the same guy to tune my car hopefully next month. We live in Meridian, I think it's about 3 hours to Memphis. Would like to make the trip sometime.

egokiller

2K4Cobra
Established Member
Hey, thanks guys, Sorry forgot to say that this is best friends car. We drove down today to get it dynoed. I have a 04 cobra stock (for now). Going to get the same guy to tune my car hopefully next month. We live in Meridian, I think it's about 3 hours to Memphis. Would like to make the trip sometime. His car ran 13.21 @ 105.91 best. Best 1/8 time is 8.32 @83.87mph

Fosters

Established Member
are those SAE numbers? pretty close to mine, i'm losing more power due to 4.30s, 31 spline diff, and shitty arizona gas :p

Users who are viewing this thread