Dyno numbers...

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Ok well tomorrow is the day and im wondering what I should expect, heres what shes got

steggy stage V+ Tb and plenum
2.8 upper
4lb lower
idlers
3.5 alt pulley
MAC O/R H
60s
MAFia
KB BAP
LFP Heat Exchanger
JLT CAI
Wiring Upgrade

power wise thats about it, without the 60s, BAP, wiring upgrade, 4lb lower, idlers, alt pulley and heat exchanger the car put down 483/ 467 in hot shop temp.... So being a lil cooler and finally having all the fuel and cooling mods what do you think she will put down??

My guess is 512hp/510tq... This is my daily so will still have to have a safe and conservative tune

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
I would say you are def on the right track with your numbers.. maybe a little less than that in the heat.

res0n0xg

Established Member
You should be in the 530's and equivalent torque without a doubt, if you aren't your numbers are low, you have the best Eaton setup possible, do you have a Mafia or a new maf, you'll peg the stock maf for sure and that'll jack stuff up.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Oops knew i was forgetting something on my list, yep MAFia was ordered as well, pegged it last summer and pumps were maxed at 4700rpm last summer...dont get me wrong 530 would be awesome, i do just want it to be on the conservative side if anything being my daily

AaronK

Established Member
I'm guessing 516/514... and 422/421 on HPPs dyno ;-) lol jk Jordan. It should be over 500 but don't be to worried if it doesn't hit the 500 mark. You should def come out tmrw to the meet, it's supposed to be probably one of the biggest ones we've had. I'm not sure if I can make it to gearheads tmrw to watch it being tuned but I'll try. Come out to the meet though. I'd like to see the car and see how she runs. We've been waiting for this day since last year lol! :beer:

edit: VIDEO TO COME OF NAST03COBRA'S COBRA VS. AARONK'S COBRA :rolling:

fwiw, mine made 480/470 at HPP. Mods in sig.

Last edited:

echo412

Established Member
i have the exact same setup minus the 4lb lower and I am putting down 530 whp and 503 wtq.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Wheres the meet at aaron? I got the whole day off so ill def try and make it...and not gonna lie ill be pretty upset if it doesnt hit 500...either way itll def run stronger with the pumps not being maxed on a new belt and idlers so no
more belt slip also

another side not on the car is that its torque numbers have always been kinda low, i expect the lower to help out with that but not sure by how much...

AaronK

Established Member
Wheres the meet at aaron? I got the whole day off so ill def try and make it...and not gonna lie ill be pretty upset if it doesnt hit 500...either way itll def run stronger with the pumps not being maxed on a new belt and idlers so no
more belt slip also

another side not on the car is that its torque numbers have always been kinda low, i expect the lower to help out with that but not sure by how much...

Fuddruckers by bryant irving and I20. The last place I saw you at.

Well regardless of what it makes, we need to run em. You have a 4lb lower and the heat exchanger over what I have but I think it'll be a pretty good run. There should be quite a few Cobras out there and a bunch of people from RKC are coming out. I'm not a huge fan of RKC but the more people the better.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
You got it! And yea def will be a good run, Travis threw in a clutch and firewall adjuster along with an intercooler resorvoir, the lfp supertank, so those should help some too, especially the clutch adjuster, thing was crazy hard to shift before

AaronK

Established Member
You got it! And yea def will be a good run, Travis threw in a clutch and firewall adjuster along with an intercooler resorvoir, the lfp supertank, so those should help some too, especially the clutch adjuster, thing was crazy hard to shift before

I will be behind, just like to see how far behind I am. I have the stock cooling system except a head cooling mod.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Belt slip FTL... Best it could put down was 468/498 dyno graph compared to last summers dyno graph shows low end im gaining 50hp all the way thru until around 4500rpm its falling off big time.... Starts at 16psi and slowly drops to 12....so looks like i gotta order a new upper and change my plugs and come back next thursday :(

AaronK

Established Member
Belt slip FTL... Best it could put down was 468/498 dyno graph compared to last summers dyno graph shows low end im gaining 50hp all the way thru until around 4500rpm its falling off big time.... Starts at 16psi and slowly drops to 12....so looks like i gotta order a new upper and change my plugs and come back next thursday :(

What brand upper do you have? Make sure you have the right sized belt. Your tq is still higher than mine ;-)

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
so looks like i gotta order a new upper and change my plugs and come back next thursday :(

why do you need to change your upper pulley? if you are running a/m idlers and a snub idler you should have any slip with the correct size belt. many people run this set up.

Users who are viewing this thread