dyno numbers

2thedarkside

It's stock
Established Member
Well went to the local dyno shop and got the truck dyno, mods are a k&n air filter everthing else is stock. Dyno number were 364hp and 436tq, the dyno was a dyno jet. I thought that the numbers were a little high but ever one says that this dyno has very low number compair to other shop around the area. O and the truck has 88300 miles on it.

Last edited:

RX350

Established Member
mine stock made 367 and 441 so ur not far off. but u do got some miles on that thing so thats to be expected.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Your numbers are actually pretty good for stock. Considering they "claimed" 380/450 at the flywheel. Our trucks have been known to dyno high.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
2thedarkside said:
Well went to the local dyno shop and got the truck dyno, mods are a k&n air filter everthing else is stock. Dyno number were 364hp and 436tq, the dyno was a dyno jet. I thought that the numbers were a little high but ever one says that this dyno has very low number compair to other shop around the area. O and the truck has 88300 miles on it.

Those are awesome stock numbers man! I still believe these trucks just like the '03 and '04 Cobras' are underrated from the factory. You put 364hp and 436tq to the wheel and the motor is rated at 380hp and 450tq. That's just about a 15hp and torque loss through a heavy duty drive-train. :nonono:

URBAN COWBOY

Last edited:

2thedarkside

It's stock
Established Member
URBAN COWBOY said:
Those are awesome stock numbers man! I still believe these trucks just like the '03 and '04 Cobras' are underrated from the factory. You put 364hp and 436tq to the wheel and the motor is rated at 380hp and 450tq. That's just about a 15hp and torque loss through a heavy duty drive-train. :nonono:

URBAN COWBOY
That true after seening what it put down yeah I think the are underrated to. I am thinking of hooking the dry shot up.

Users who are viewing this thread