Dyno numbers inside!! VMP w/ E85

evil281

Established Member
Went down to the dyno just for kicks to see what type of numbers the car puts down. I know people on here usually only care about 1/4 mile times but the track near me will kick me out if I run under 11.49 with no roll bar so I have not wasted my time on that yet since I know this car can do that easy.

Car info:
2013 M6 Mustang GT
VMP GEN2 stage 3 kit
E85
MMR OPG
Borla Catback
Bunch of other stuff.

676/582

Capture.jpg

[video=youtube;5gUp6IR_NfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUp6IR_NfU[/video]

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Congrats! :rockon:

You got to love E85! Looks like they shut it down early... Could have pulled it to 7500rpm.

evil281

Established Member
Congrats! :rockon:

You got to love E85! Looks like they shut it down early... Could have pulled it to 7500rpm.

I was starting to run lean up top. This dyno run has convinced me to buy a proper fuel system here shortly. I am going to check out the jpc budget kit zonastang is installing.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I was starting to run lean up top. This dyno run has convinced me to buy a proper fuel system here shortly. I am going to check out the jpc budget kit zonastang is installing.
Your car was still making power so dont be suprised when it lays down 700+whp with the fuel system :rolling:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Shoot me a PM and I can tailor a fore setup to your goals and needs for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread