Dyno numbers for 2000 Saleen

00WHTSC281

Established Member
Heck yeah man! Great numbers for the little M90! Im assuming that was still 8psi? Bumping up to 10psi and maybe just a hair more timing you could probably get 400 to the tires out of her! 360 is still a stout fun car with some good gearing and traction it can surprise alot of people! :rockon:

Thanks! Long tubes are coming in the spring. Im going to add a aluminum flywheel and fresh clutch as well. Id be stoked to get 400. Ill look into a smaller pulley but I think im at the limit rpm wise of the blower.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

1hot281

Established Member
I still have the stock blower a Eaton m90. It is ported with a smaller pully. Took it,to get tuned today. We did 6 or 8 pulls tuning normal driving conditions, then 3 wot pulls. It was an hour drive to the shop.and the car went straight onto the dyno. Shop temp was 91 degrees. With all of that said my car was heat soaked by the time we did the wot pulls. IAT was about 145/150. My numbers are terrible. 330rwhp/350lbft. Tuner said if shop temp was 70 and he let the car cool before the pulls that it would do much better, around 350 to 360. My goal is 400rwhp. We decided that if I add LTs and a dry 35 shot it should put me there. Any advice or comments would helpful. Trying to get there without changing out the blower. I think it makes your car appear to be a clone, or that it started out as a n/a car.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

What about blower cams? Might help you get close to your goal.

^^^This

Mild blower cams, and long tubes and retune in better conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread