Dyno numbers are in .

ESPN8

Established Member
Well , with only 35 km,s on her .
1st pull 440 , 2nd pull after tune 478.16 Wow .
I heard that these cars need 1000 miles before they "Unleash " max boost .
If thats correct , its gonna be a fun car .

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
If that is what you heard, then why did you get it tuned before it unleashed max boost? Wouldn't that require another tune?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
All i was told was that the Tune alters the Timming and fuel curves . I guess if it requires a New Tune , they can sed it over the Net for the Hand Held .

That is my point, how can you tune a car when after XXX miles the timing and fuel curves are going to change. It doesn't sound very healthy for the car.

Not trying to be confrontational, and I forgot to say congrats for your new purchase. I am anxious to see the White/Grabber combo.

ESPN8

Established Member
no its only 5 miles before you get full boost. Its says that in the shelby suppliment manual.
OK , i read on another post that it was 50 cold starts . If its only 5 miles , well all,s good then . I don,t have the manual as i don,t pick up the car till Friday .
Still , i,m happy with those numbers , for now that is .

ESPN8

Established Member
That is my point, how can you tune a car when after XXX miles the timing and fuel curves are going to change. It doesn't sound very healthy for the car.

Not trying to be confrontational, and I forgot to say congrats for your new purchase. I am anxious to see the White/Grabber combo.

Thats OK , this Car is completely different to me as well . We all gotta learn from somewhere . Best place to start is right here .If i can figure out how to post pics , i,ll put some on .

Alloy Snake

Established Member
That would be if it has the factory tune in it,It is now tuned with a new program that will only change slightly-Basically learn as the car is driven.There has been a lot of crap about 50 starts,500 miles,My car doesnt make boost after 1000 miles,Fact is in the manual-5 miles-Which can be changed at the dealer with a re-flash which should be done during the PDI anyway. Soooo Congrats on the new purchase and I think you did the right thing getting it dynotuned-Have fun

ESPN8

Established Member

Let me know if the link works .
[ame=http://www.gtamc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70114]Official GTAMC Forums[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread