Dyno in DFW area

G'sLightning

Established Member
Hey just wondering looking to get the L on the dyno. And if ya'll had any trusted places in the dfw area to get a good dyno. I live in the H.E.B. area but dont mind driving to get it done. Thanks, Gary

nezander

Established Member
I was there on Saturday, they charged me $50 for 3 pulls with A/F. Real nice guys there too. Have one of them show you the '03 Cobra un der the grey cover out front that they are working on. You'll soil yourself...

nezander

Established Member
I was there on Saturday, they charged me $50 for 3 pulls with A/F. Real nice guys there too. Have one of them show you the '03 Cobra under the grey cover out front that they are working on. You'll soil yourself...

~B7~

Established Member
Anyone know what Speedworks might charge for a SOHC cams & springs swap on my GT?

G'sLightning

Established Member
Originally posted by ~B7~
Anyone know what Speedworks might charge for a SOHC cams & springs swap on my GT?
I wouldnt take it there! I have seen better organization at Snyders auto salvage.They have a red L there working on it and there is s**t all over it. I would be pissed if i came up there and saw my truck like that. They had to use my truck as an Arkansas blueprint for some of the wiring on that truck. While doing so knocked off a vaccum line. Threw a lean SES code on my truck but continued to dyno it. I was not at all impressed with them:mj:

coleman

Established Member
sorry to hear ther ... i've been there to dyno a few times.
but since it's changed owners, that's all i'd do there ... dyno & leave.
i don't trust their tuning capabilities & after leaving my car there for two days with no work done on it ... i took it home and did the work myself & glad i did!

but i'd still go there for a dyno pull.

Snake40

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
sorry to hear ther ... i've been there to dyno a few times.
but since it's changed owners, that's all i'd do there ... dyno & leave.
i don't trust their tuning capabilities & after leaving my car there for two days with no work done on it ... i took it home and did the work myself & glad i did!

but i'd still go there for a dyno pull.
But who in Dallas can you trust to do a dyno TUNE. I am seriously looking.

adamb258

Established Member
I would recommend HPP Racing in denton! they have done a few things for me and have heardnpothign but good things.

Users who are viewing this thread