Dyno help

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
Hey guys help me out.... Just left the local Dyno shop from our college and the professor made me Dyno the cobra in 3rd gear for some stupid reason. I told him that it should be in 4th gear but he was not having it. So I ran it in 3rd and here were the numbers max power 547.8 max torque 586. There def wrong so I need help to figure it out right if possible. My 2003 cobra has 2.76 pulley with all billetflow setup, Jlt cold air, pro chamber mid pipe, flow master car back and Bama tune with A/F right at 11.7. Any help here would be great! Thanks

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys help me out.... Just left the local Dyno shop from our college and the professor made me Dyno the cobra in 3rd gear for some stupid reason. I told him that it should be in 4th gear but he was not having it. So I ran it in 3rd and here were the numbers max power 547.8 max torque 586. There def wrong so I need help to figure it out right if possible. My 2003 cobra has 2.76 pulley with all billetflow setup, Jlt cold air, pro chamber mid pipe, flow master car back and Bama tune with A/F right at 11.7. Any help here would be great! Thanks

That dyno sounds really optimistic. I'd find another dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread